Moles, Warts and Skin Tags
Moles and warts are skin infection caused by specific wart viruses, creating bumps on various parts of body. Are you worried about your moles, warts, and skin tags? Are you scared about the idea of removing them surgically using laser, knife or some acid? Then you have come to the right place. Please find below some natural ways to help removal of Moles and Warts.
Natural Removal (Remedy) of Moles, Warts & Skin Tags
- Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball on warts and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with water and dry.
- Mix some baking soda in water and rub on the wart 3-4 times daily.
- For getting rid of plantar warts, daily take a piece of ripe (or raw) banana peel and apply the pulp side to the wart and cover with a band-aid. remove it only when taking bath. Apply daily for many months.
- Rub crushed garlic on the wart 2-3 times daily until the wart disappears in 3-4 weeks.
- Select one of these that is easily available to you - iodine, lime/lemon juice, milkweed juice, onion juice, oregano oil, raw potato peelings, radish, castor oil - Rub the selected item on the wart. Repeat two or three times daily. Your warts should melt away in 3-4 weeks.
- Rub a slice of fresh pineapple or green papaya juice 2-3 times daily on your wart.