Slim Thighs, Flat Belly, Strong Abs
|My Health - Self-assessment|
Diet or Exercise to lose weight?|
|Shape Your Legs and Waistline|
|Correct Your Posture|
|De-stress from extended computer work|
For Slim Thighs, Flat Belly, Strong Abs
- (a) Lay down on your back. Arms straight by the sides, legs straight, heels touching the ground.
- (b) Separate the legs so that they are about 8 inches apart.
- (c) With the legs still straight, raise your Right foot so that it is 8 inches above the ground. Now bring it down.
- (d) Next raise your Left foot so that it is 8 inches above ground. Then bring it down.
- (e) Repeat steps (c) and (d) for a count of at least 50 or for
a minute. Do not pause in any one position.
- (f) Let your feet rest on the ground as in position (a). Repeat the sequence (a) – (e) 3 times.
NOTE: Breathe normally.
|More Thigh, Belly, Abs|