Most Significant Food Tips You need to ADOPT for Weight Loss and Fat Loss
|Food Serving and Calories
| Food Habits to Quit | Cooking Tips for Good Health |
| Negative Calorie Foods for Weight Loss | Lose Weight |
Here are the most significant tips you need to follow in cooking for losing weight, getting rid of excess fat and for maintaining good health:
- Eat just a little less than what will give you the feeling of a completely full stomach.
- Eat light, healthy snacks in between meals. Example, fruit, low fat/no fat milk or yoghurt is always a healthy snack.
- Incorporate a variety of foods at meals. It automatically makes it balanced. For example, some bread and meat/beans, fruits and vegetables and some form of milk product automatically makes it a balanced meal. You do not
need to carry a calculator and fuss over the calories all the time. Use common sense in selecting foods to eat.
- Eating a bowl of fresh fruit after meals does well for the body. Try to include more citrus family fruits for after meals such as oranges, grapefruit, berries, etc.
- Drink about 7-8 glasses of water every day.
- Replace regular tea with green tea for at least once a day. Green tea is rich in antioxidants.
- Include 3 serves of low fat or no fat dairy in your daily intake.
- Here is a big secret. Eat a lot of Tofu. Tofu is rich in protein and has a slimming effect on the body. Think how many people from China and Japan you have seen who are/were obese. I can hardly think of any.
- Try eating fresh fruits for desserts. Reserve cakes and ice-creams for when you did well and need to reward yourself.
- Drink a glass full of water, first thing in the morning.
- Research has shown that a multivitamin taken daily keeps you going for longer stronger. Try to take one multivitamin daily. You may want to check with your doctor first.